zaterdag 30 oktober 2010

Morrissey!


3 van mijn favoriete fragementen van Morrissey:

'I dreamt about you last night and I fell out my bed twice'
(uit: 'Reel around the fountain' van The Smiths)

'Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me. No hope, no harm, just another false alarm.'
(uit:'Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me' van The Smiths)

'When you say it's gonna happen 'now' . Well, when exactly do you mean?'
(uit:'How soon is now?' van The Smiths)

ach laten we er nog twee bijdoen omdat ik niet kan kiezen

'Close your eyes, And think of someone, You physically admire, and let me kiss you, Let me kiss you'
(uit: 'Let me kiss you' van 'Morrissey')

'Take me out Turnhout to where there's music and there's people and they're young and alive'
(uit 'There is a light and it never goes out' van 'The Smiths')

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten